Jonathan and Drew Scott have been warming the hearts of their many fans since their 2011 debut show “Property Brothers” on HGTV. Now they are bringing their competitive nature to the Bay Area with another one of their popular shows “Brother vs. Brother” (Season 6 Premiers Tonight – 9 p.m. May 23, HGTV) with one total home renovation in El Sobrante and the other in Pinole. These brothers will battle it out each episode while guest stars from other HGTV and DIY Network shows will rate the brothers on who handled that particular phase of the renovation better. At the end there will be a victor and for the first time ever; YOU, the viewing audience, will have the option to purchase one of the homes. To learn more about this Season and the show “Brother vs. Brother” visit The Mercury News online.
- Bay Area Summer Fun – Find Out Where The Fun Is This Summer!
- Home Décor Trends: What’s Hot, What’s Not
- How Master-planned Communities Are Marketing to Millennials
- Have You Prepared Your Family And Home For The Next Big Earthquake?
- ‘Property Brothers’ Jonathan and Drew Take On The Bay In Season 6 “Brother vs. Brother: Jonathan vs. Drew”